Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FED UP!

Well, it's another beginning of the month. It's May turns.
My 21st birthday is coming soon and I 'm counting down as well day by day.
it's just left 3months and going to be a real adult.
okay, I admit that sometime I really easily to get angry still,
but it doesn't mean I m childish or I got bad attitude,
Please! standing in my position and feel my heart
when the same situation happen on you instead of me.

I will get angry just because I care you,
this is what you told me.
but you treated my angriness like nothing
and you seem like not really care about that.
how disappointed am I?

I know, it's just a gambling a game
but can you please mind your behavior sometime?
it might hurt somebody else eventhough you ain't purposely to do so!
Or else, I will pretend a normal FRIEND like others to have fun with you
If this is what you wanna be!




It's the 1st 100days of us.




SO?!!


SO WHAT?!!


DAMMIT!!!






Signing off by,
jingshienc.


No comments:

Post a Comment