Wednesday, August 11, 2010

19th!

Firstly, happy belated b'day for myself :D
my laptop officially spoiled ady. so i got no laptop to on9.
that's why now i only wish myself =.=

Adui!time really go pretty fast.
my b'day again.
sometimes, i really not willing to have my b'day for each year.
because i still cant accept that i had ady 19 years old right now.
gosh! horrible seriously. next year coming, which mean my age gonna to start by "2" ady.T.T
can the time come a bit slowly?.. = =

ok now. stop the bad, start the good thingssss :)

this is before, when i still keep the long long hair.
this is after, i cut my long hair into half ady > , <

yea,the b'day gift i had given myself was just cut off my bored long hair.
the long hair was very nice but then it also bring a lot of troublesome into my training.
ppl like to try somethings new wat :D so that i dare to cut it off.
admire myself deeply XD

n then i wanna to thanks my boy to accompany me whole day during my day :)
thanks for everythings that u had gift me,i will appreciate it n honestly i'm touched by you that day =)
sorry for cheated u, actually u given me 100% of happy,but i just told u 60%. kaka!
thousand of word can't describe by typing word, tell you next time when we meet each other again.
miss you! my bibi :3
 
with my boy <3
we went to Kenny Rogers to celebrate my day :D
my cake <3
n my 1st gift  =) other gift coming soon. XD

thanks once again to my babe =D!
n thanks to everyone who wish me n remember my b'day as well!!
hope my life of 19th going smoothly n happily.


now change to hsekeeping department ady.
not bad, i like it!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment