Monday, June 14, 2010

June.


it's JUNE =)
emm..Honestly..i'm too lazy to update my blog..
this term going to end..
so recently i'm busy for my assignment and final assessment as well..='(

i kena Copthorne at Penang as my 2nd training hotel..
i looking for 3 department in this training..that's why i have been choosen by hotel..
luckily tracey with me as well... if not, i really not willing to go.. > <
thanks tracey =*

this is the girl who call Tracey =D.


i would like to share something to you guys..
ermm..this is just my opinion..if you are unsatisfied on it..just ignore it lah!!

i felt so bored sometime..why those ppl who elder than me still doing those childish deeds..
speechless 99 = =...for me lah..even if i argue with someone..i ever and never delete someone on facebook as my friend..or block someone on my msn...etc etc..
haloo!!!fucking little things why u guys so care about it???
you just dare to complaint on your facebook somemore..why don't you face to face talk to me??
haha..nvm..whatever you do..it wont hurt me as well...GO AHEAD GO AHEAD!!!

yeah..i going to move out from this house which is my HOSTEL!!
i don't need to see the face of the Old Lady eveyday!!
Oh my goshhh...it's really suffering me to see her face from the time i move in here..
she thought that she is the cleannessssss and noble person..
always order others to do something n herself do nothing also!!
here is the picture i copied from somewhere else..
it's really funny enough!!
pls lah...before you judge people, please care about yourself 1st..okay???
let you to be winner lah.."cleannessss" old lady!!

BFG stand for??

ahaha...

Big Face Gangster!!!!



to be continue =)
(i'm using the way that you treat me XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment