Tuesday, December 6, 2011

06122011.

Hey! Starbucks anyone? :)



Dark Mocha always my favourite

simple and nice :p

sorry for scaring you that I started my post with my few self taken photo.
just feel like put some photo to my wall since this is my blog what.
yea i admit it. I'm over super confidence to my ownself XD
this is what we called shiok sendiri :p

actually i'm not so in love to my curly hair cause I seldom take photo.
I really miss my long and straight hair so badly :(
so most of the time after curl my hair
i will either tight up my hair or just put it to back.
damn I hate this messy feeling :'(

wish to rebonding back to straight hair as soon as possible
i know i'm wasting my money like throw it into deep sea
but boh bian lah :( i prefer neat and clean as well as younger what.

~\(≧▽≦)/~

Let's see something different in this photo.

if you answer me nothing different 
which means I have to beat myself
and improve my make up skill again

use a book or ruler to cover half of my face
then you will spot the different ;)
actually my left eye have been make up
I just put some eyeliner onto my eye
I'm not that like to make up
just have fun to it after work :p


this post is really pointless i know it.
so here is full stop for this post!
goodnight peeps! 



Signing off by,
jingshien c.


No comments:

Post a Comment