Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15122009。


SHiEN

I drive back to sunway for movie today...
yea..i watched the second times for the movie of "The Princess and The Frog"..
my goodness..damn bored inside the cinema..had already know wat happened to the story..
Luckily,the movie is treat by SHiNG who is my sponsor always.. XD

actually..the main point i went to pyramid is met up with my training restaurant's manager..
today my feeling so weird..nothing nervous..nothing scared..bcos that wasn't a interview..
after watched movie..i walked to restaurant directly.. =D
the manager chat with me in cantonese..shit..my cacat Cantonese really make me hard to speak..==
i skip many words that i couldn't speak smoothly..even though i had a lot of question wanna to ask..
yea...i have to improve my english and cantonese also..T___________T

Finally,i know my schedule for my 10weeks training..
is a weird schedule..my working shift is from 10am to 2am..
after that got a 3 hours break..and then continue to work from 5pm to 9pm..>,<
cham lor...kyalin and ruhi all go for their training on that time..
nobody accompany me shopping or chit-chat...i dont know wat to do for my break time..= =
Haiz...the uniform also got no my size..even if  s size...T^T
the manager asked me wear my own shirt n skirt 1st...when the 1st day of training only decide...
cham again..i am sure that the 1st day will be so paiseh 1...╮(╯_╰)╭

after that, eat dinner with shing's friends at opposite of  IOI mall...
haha..glad to know all of them..O(∩_∩)O..damn funny and talkactive ..
good good lah ..XD..if my college got this type of friends...
i think my college life will be better and enjoyable...

all of them - TARC

at last..i follow shing's friend to go back cheras..
something bad happened..i almost get accident in the high way..o.O'''
not only 1 times!!is many times i kena accident > <
fortunately...it just "almost"..not real 1..\(^o^)/~
i swear that i dont drive during the rainy day..especially heavy rain..
damn dangerous lah wei...= =
sorry for my friends..sorry for make them nervous and worried me..
i promise that won't happen again...so.......
Don't worry,Be happy..XD  i'm still alive..~\(≧▽≦)/~


later going to cameron highland with my sisters and friends...
and i going to sleep a while also..
nitez yea..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment