Friday, April 1, 2011

Bye! Diploma.

too busy within this whole week and it made me lazy to blog as well ;D
but my storiesss stuck in my throat for a long long time
have to say it out to comfort my throat and my heart : )
so let's all the picture to be the storyteller to update u and me that what the hell happened on me :D

My dear housemates hold a little farewell for me before i move out from Subang.
 Sohai Lion and me :D
Peng Mui and me : )
Sushi Zanmai :D thumbs up !!!

 My favourite - Salman plate

Summer look make-up by Peng Mui
 i'm too nice to be her Model, kaka !! 

 *Dang dang dang dang* XD
Oh yeah!! 
after 2 years finally i graduated from Taylor's
Congratulation and Proud of myself :D
# eventhough my result not as my expectation :'(

 Me and My "deer" :D
I do love this photo bcos i looks really truly slim XD

My treat for Vincent :D heartache honestly :p

 I 家常便饭 :D
QingMing Festival went Melaka with Family to worship my great-grandfather 

after hair rebonding : )
it costs RM330 :'(
bankrupt in a sudden  D;

March came to the end and April started,
it's a new starting point for me.

Goodbye Books! Hello Salary ! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment