Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I thought.

thought that you would be mine, but I'm wrong.
yea, this is what exactly I'm thinking of now.
I tried my best to let everything go even I'm suffering on this.
but you know that, something we really can't stop or change in a sudden.

I love you, but who am I when I am in front of you?
could you please don't let me feel like I'm nothing for you?
I wish you were me, can stand in my place and understand what my feeling.
As I know, there are too many things happened on you right now.
Sorry that what i'm talking had just double up your stress.
but I got no choice, if i don't tell you, you will never care about me.
Isn't it? :'(

"there's always that one person,
no matter how long  it's been or how badly he treated you,
you always find an excuse to forgive him."

Yes, you are the person who I'm talking about.





Sigh. 
feel like gonna completely giving you up.
because I truly doesn't know what else i can do for you already.
even i'm not willing to do so.


Hate me or  love me?
choose the only one please!!!


D;


Signing off by,
breathless, jingshien c.


No comments:

Post a Comment