Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saddie.

I seldom to update my blog recently.
suddenly my heart full of pretty mood and gonna to post something up.
but =.= this blogger got problem always about the editor.
aiks. this really make me upside down :S

nvm lah. i cincai to write something out lah.
bcos even myself, also felt very de boring when view my own blog =.=
and i also prevent myself to get scolding by someone due to i didn't update sini.
hiak hiak :p


Finally !!! my PSR report have been handed in today :D
i used damn long time to finish it lah wei T.T everyone of us also the same. lolz
this really spoiled my CNY mood. totally stress in this period.
i even lost my pendrive in the most important day =.=
but lastly i found it back lah :D
i spent up 1hour to find it back. stupiest ever :S
Let's relax for a while :D FINAL EXAM coming on next month :O
i always remind myself bout it :(


i'm planning to own myself a digital camera :)
but i got no idea at all :( i'm afraid that i do wrong decision.
NEED HELP !!! i prefer CANON lah :D
Robs Kang =.= u promised me u will help me to do research one leh :(
do nothing also!! later i fire you XD
Don't feel like buy iPhone ady. it's a good news for me i think so :D




Relationship fallen into status of complicated.
but it doesn't mean not good for us :)
it's a sweetest memory for me ever.
and i appreciate it all the time :3

Maybe this is not the timing to say "I love you".
but i'm sure that i do really fall for you, my babee :)
miss u and u always stay inside my heart, the only one.❤







Signing off by,
Honey, JingShien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment