Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dream.

upset look :'(

I got a dream. a big big dream...
but it could only be a dream :'(
dream is only for those who able to achieve it.
it's not including me :'(

that's all happened out of my expectation.
i'm really truly seriously disappointed :'( aiks.
the moment when i got this suggestion from my friend,
i thought it brighten up my future :'(
i was really decided to follow and do so.
but it doesn't work.. I rejected by my dad.
i didn't blame anyone, it's only that i too innocent and self-thinking.
i didn't worry about other external factor.
i'm only alive in my own world. how's sad? :'(

One thing i have to mention is :
I'm truly focusing to my study, ain't boyfriend or else!!
why don't you all trust me?? heartbroken. :'(

everything back to normal again.
i have to follow back my original plan for my future.
step by step to build up my life without dad n mum.
but everything will only continue after i graduate.
let's looking forward to it.

I'm still upsetting right now.
Damn it !!! :'(



I can't live without my diary.

I miss you so badly.

:'(

Signing off by,
upside down, JingShien C .


2 comments: