Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Step out from your life.

15 more days to go for final exam. damn nervous wei !!!
alright, it's time to get ready towards it.
don't dare to do any promise to myself,
but the only thing i can say is : i will try my best :D

for the relationship, i sitll stuck in the bloody complicated situation.
aiks. it's really suffering me now.
i know what the meaning of "sharing is caring".
but it doesn't including all the things, especially lover,man, bf bla bla bla.
i could be more selfish bout it, but i dont dare to do so.
because why? i'm truly fall for him : (

but, it's a must to treat myself better.
i giving up bout something, and focus to my studies.
my heart have been full of scar, seriously afraid of love.
i try my best to treat myself a little bit more fairer,
and step out from your life as well.
maybe control a bit or maybe stop everything bout it.
aiks, still confusing. i wondering whether i will regret to make this decision or not.
lifeless.

you may only choose one of us,
don't be so greedy, no such perfect thing in the world.
please stand my side and understand what feeling am i right now.
love me? leave me then.


jingshien chiah, always sweet. : )
she could be stronger.




Signing off by,
jingshien c .



No comments:

Post a Comment