Friday, May 6, 2011

好歌分享。

What Are Words - Chris Medina


What Are Words
Chris Medina]


Anywhere you are, I am near  
Anywhere you go, I'll be there  
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see  
How every single promise I keep  
Cuz what kind of guy would I be  
If I was to leave when you need me most  
What are words  
If you really don't mean them  
When you say them  
What are words  
If they're only for good times  
Then it's on  
When it's love  ,
Yeah, you see them as lover's words  ,
They never go away  
They live on, even when we're gone  
And I know an angel would say  
Just from me and now know I'm meant  
To be where I am and I'm gonna be  
Standing right beside her tonight  
And I'm gonna be by your side  
I would never leave when she needs me most 

***********************************


Someone would like to sing for me?
╮(╯_╰)╭





亲爱的 你明知道我脆弱
就别欺负我了 好吗?


:'(


Signing off by,
hurt, jingshien c.


No comments:

Post a Comment