Tuesday, July 27, 2010

/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

sad post again ='(
my result had ady come out today,
actually overall was not bad, i got 15 something over 20
oh yea, compare to my last term result, i got improved!!
but.. i failed my Malaysian Studies!! ='(
i worried to it from the day i step out from the MPH untill now!!
finally = = i gonna resit this paper again.
oh my!! i called my friendssss just now, but the conclusion is..
mostly they pass!!
sad case again ="( wish got someone that i know can accompany me to resit as well!
i know this way of thinking is damn bad,but i just need!! =OO=


b'day coming very very soon,
i hope the taylor's Programme Office will not call me to resit paper on my day!!!
PLEASE!!!(impossible as well,cause that's Sunday!) swt...

this week got 2 off days!! XD
Aha! going to ipoh to celebrate my b'day~
thanks my babe~
i looking for your big suprise!! =)

homesick continuosly...

No comments:

Post a Comment