Saturday, July 23, 2011

Helpless.

change a new background for my blog, it's really neat & clean now *wink*
yea why? what the purpose of me to change background to such simple theme like this?
it's not only depends on my mood and also represent what i desire for my life.
i wanted and needed my life to be simple as well as this clean background !!!
recently my life becomes very sucks!! truly really definitely even strongly SUCKS !!!
from the beginning i thought i could live better in Singapore than stay back in Malaysia.
but everything happened also out of my expectation since i have been here for few months.
even more breathless stay over here to face those sucks things that I can't accept !!!

2 years to go. i can't change anything within this 2 years.
but what i can make sure that i will responsible to my responsibility but not run away.
hope so my life could go smoothly and the time past faster to save me out of this kind of suffer life.
I miss my siblings all the time and wish i could stick with them everyday.
because only in front of them, I could smile from the deepest part of heart and without any reason.
world changed, family changed, "They" changed!!
could anyone return me a complete family ??!
could i go back to the time when i was still young ?!! *cried*



Jerk,
you destroyed mine, I destroy yours.

Deal?


Don't force me to do so,
if not,  responsible to your own consequences.


you thought who you are?
You are just a DIRTY old man.
uselessness ever  *vomit*



Signing off by,
jingshien c.

No comments:

Post a Comment