Monday, October 10, 2011

New Hairstyle.

Finally changed a new style for my own hair
the outcome very nice and praised by my both aunties who accompany me to make this change.
but until now have been one day plus i still can not get used to my curly hair
start missing my long smooth hair whenever i touch my hair :(
feel regret most of the time but it's can't be change anymore
so hope it will be nicer and more natural after few days *pray*

I miss this hairstyle :(

new hairstyle 

most of friend's comment are saying me become older already
i mention again here
I'm M.A.T.U.R.E but not older okay?= =
and it's curly hair but not maggie mee lah adui :x

actually i feel not bad honestly
it made my face looks smaller and more spirit compare with before
overall : it's cheap but very NICE !!!

i'm proud of myself to make this changes ;)
thumbs up jingshien chiah :D

❤❤❤


Signing off by,
jingshien c.


No comments:

Post a Comment