Friday, October 7, 2011

Sigh.

have been long time i didn't write my post in english
suddenly feel like to do so :p
let's see whether my english got improve already or not ;)

going to JB this coming weekends to make my hair in curl soon
not very excited actually but a little bit confuse
i scared i will regret after i make decision
so now still got 1 day plus to think properly and seriously
i wish to try something new and to have a definitely different outlook image
I'm sick of my long and straight bored hair long time ago
but my hair really healthy enough and got a very natural black in color
that's why until now i didn't make any changes to destroy it ;)
by the way, it's time to change!! no matter outlook or inlook

My diploma graduation ceremony is held on this 30th
but all my sisters going to bali for their trip one day before my convo
so sad really truly disappointed :( not for them but for Taylor's University
so what it's top school of Asia or else (but singapore not recognised it!)
all the management very sucks in doing their work
don't ever know what is efficiency at all and even ask us to pay RM300 for the convo
what the hell is that? why others school don't need those payment but Taylor's need?
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!! freaking fed up!!
I'm not really looking for the convo honestly :( *sigh*

I desire to go for trip long time ady
but got no any suitable ppl i wish to go with
Bangkok Taiwan London Belgium Paris ... etc
when I only got chance to visit all of this?
sigh continuously -_-


he came back to me after all the things
i hope so got changes between us compare with before
i don't want still remain the same like nothing happen on us
but does he willing to do so?

╮(╯_╰)╭


Signing off by,
jingshien c.


No comments:

Post a Comment