Saturday, December 11, 2010

aiks.

Finally!! i slept over 12hours within a day already :D
i have been long time didn't sleep well, stressful honestly :'(
final assessment drive me crazy!!
still left few subjects to go for holidays, aiks!
wish me luck!! i hope so i can get higher marks than last term~ T^T

Term 5 going to end very very soon :D
i can't wait for the 1st day of term 6!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~
which mean i going to graduate and get my 1st Diploma!!
Time really go pretty fast :) 2years of uni life going to full stop.
but at the same time, i still confuse for the life after graduate.= =
should I continue my degree over England? or come out to work over Singapore?
aiks! who else can give me more suggestion? i'm nervous all the time!!

Weekend again. i still stay alone in my room :(
keep study study and study, but it seem like useless for my exam =.=
i feel like want to eat sushi for a long time ady..
but still finding someone to accompany me to eat..
What to do that my bf not with me right now? aiks. T.T


lovesick seriously serious.

:'(

2 comments: