Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bonne nuit.

aha! i was studying my french subject for whole night
i was afraid to it before i study, but now feeling well on it ady XD
1 more day to go for the final exam.
honestly, after i really know what to study,
all the subject that coming is quite easy for us.
since we got lot of tips from lecturer :p
the only problem is.. we still got no mood to stand for it...
holiday mood killing me XD

tons of note got to memorize /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
especially the law subject. aiks!!
hope that my broken english can success to answer all the question,
and the lecturer will understand what my meaning as well :D
after exam i only got 10 days for holidays. sad case ='(
Term 5 gonna to finish :D kakaka...Term 6- my last term to study in Taylor's!!
Sound nice and i'm excited on it :D

England england... is it only a dream for me?
could it come true in my real life?
it is not a fault that a person who got a dream !!
please.. please dont look me down..
i just want to fill some colour into my life..That's all..
what's the point you guys keep laughing at me and treat it as a joke?
i know that you ain't purposely, but.. i'll get hurt easily..
think about me before you do something to me..
PLEASE !!!


babe babe,
take good care of yourself.
okay? :)


i'm counting down our anniversary

aha! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment