Monday, December 13, 2010

Outing Day.



Finally !!! today i went out with my dearest baby sis :D
really can't tahan for stay home alone for few days!!
i afraid of being alone at everywhere ='(
even i sleep, hope so got someone beside me to warm my heart~
obviously, it's temporarily not possible.
so sad that my bf not with me all the time *cried*

i woke up in the afternoon, after make up and felt nothing else can do,
then i started drive home.
the feeling of the moment was... oh ya!! finally i step out from my room!! XD
excited the max!! :D
after that, ate lunch with my sisters and friends, chit-chat for few hours,
then before went home, we went to jusco and the point is..
i bought a pair of shoes again!! XD i total bought 3 pairs within this month ady!!
so rich hor?!! if let my babe know, get scold for sure XD
aiyo, no choice mah.. how bout that if my shoes all spoiled then i didnt buy new one?
kaka..promised lah XD i will han dit han dit spend money geh ~\(≧▽≦)/~

take a short rest at home then went out again to Leisure Mall =)
Sushi King here i came!! =D the services over there really much more better than Mines!!
it was totally reached my satisfaction =D i damn enjoyed with my sister !!
Mui mui ^^ next month we go again har :D
yummy yummy~ i can't live without sushi honestly :D

the saddest thing always come out at the end(?)
which is i have to go back sunway again after fun ='(
tomorrow is Monday again!! aiyo T^T
it's week 10!! i'm lovin it as well :D
1 more weeks start my holiday !! it's a short holiday = =
damn it!!╮(╯_╰)╭


babe babe,
do you still remember who am i for you?

i miss you badly and badly,
come back my side..
please!


='(



No comments:

Post a Comment