Monday, October 25, 2010

Sushi Zanmai.

This picture taken on last Saturday.

i do love Saturday =D
i woke up in the afternoon, suddenly i received a message which is from msn sent by tracey,
she asked me that where to go? she was damn bored to stay in the house.
actually she suggest to go KL, but.. so sorry about that~
i'm bakci for the road of whole KL..i only know about the sunway area = =
after that, i decided to bring her to go One Utama for lunch.
aha! Unfortunately, that was a sucks for traffic jam..
the time when we reached 1U had ady 4pm something..
Lunch? i think consider is Dinner will be better for describe XD



Sushi Zanmai =)


yes, we went to sushi zanmai of 1U to have our "Lunch".
that was my 1st time to eat a lot of Salmon fish..
i got influnced by tracey honestly.it's always like this..
it's taste very nice,but maybe i not used to eat it, that's why my emotion got a bit weird XD
sorry har, Tracey!!
after finished, we walking around in the shopping mall ..tired me =(
i bought 2 tin of "Sticky" which is a handmake candy for RM19.90 each.
i love the sticky so much,so i decided to buy one more for my babe..
hope that can be successful to delivery for him..*god blesssssss me thanks!* =)
after sent tracey back to her hostel, i almost 11pm only arrived my own home..
it's okay for me actually, it had been long time i didn't go out for shopping with my friend~
thanks tracey =)
but if anyone want to date me out, please date me before middle of the month.
if not we only can go out for Window shopping XD
aha!



i miss you badly my babe.
*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment